Skiptown is on a mission to revolutionize the dog parent experience through a single, trusted brand and end-to-end platform. We are the pioneers of Skiptown, the place for pups and their people. Skiptown is the first-of-its-kind, tech-infused, private, off-leash indoor/outdoor dog park, bar, and dog care facility.
The pet services industry is ready to be disrupted and we are leading the charge. Come join our team of dog lovers and help us change the world for the modern dog parent.
We are looking for Part-Time Social Staff to provide an unparalleled social experience for our two and four-legged guests. Earn up to $14 per hour (with tips)
Who you are:
You are someone who loves people and wants to create an amazing experience for pet parents and their pups. You are a night owl who doesn’t mind working weekends and you love dogs (obviously).
What you’ll do:
• Maintain the cleanliness of the indoor and outdoor social space
• Engage with our four and two-legged friends and ensure a positive experience for all
• Aid in the smooth execution of private and public events
• Proactively monitor outdoor and indoor spaces to prevent any issues before they happen
• Learn about dog behavior and utilize that knowledge to ensure the safety of our guests
What you’ll bring:
• At least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Comfort with technology
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Comfort working in an environment with off-leash dogs