New South Wales is on high alert after a confirmed positive Covid case from Melbourne visited the state’s south coast while potentially infectious.
New South Wales Health was notified the person had been to Jervis Bay, Goulburn, Hyams Beach, and Vincentia on May 23 and 24.
The case then drove back to Victoria and went for a Covid test on Monday after they began exhibiting symptoms on May 25.
Anyone who visited the following venues must get tested and isolate until provided with further information;
– Shell Coles Express Big Merino, Goulburn on May 24 between 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM
– Trapper’s Bakery, Goulburn on May 24 between 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
– Cooked Goose Café, Hyams Beach on May 23 between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
– Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay all day on May 23 and until 9:00 AM on May 24.
– Coles Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia on May 23 between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
New South Wales Health is preparing to increase testing capacity in the area and urging anyone who develops the mildest of symptoms to come forward for testing.