The Loyalty Manager is responsible for executing Loyalty and CRM strategies that drive lifetime value and retention. The right candidate will leverage his/her analytical background to develop recommendations, strategy and reporting to help track loyalty, CLV, and revenue goals. They will also use their knowledge of retention marketing to drive the CRM strategy across all channels. This candidate should be familiar with audience segmentation, A/B test planning, calculating CLV, forecasting and other key performance metrics.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop lifecycle roadmap and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth and KPI goals
• Map customer journeys across full lifecycle, defining multi-channel touchpoints, highlighting areas of friction, and identifying engagement and conversion opportunities.
• Develop and understand client profiles, segments and client-file health indicators including client lifetime spend, average client order value, and attrition rates
• Ensure that loyalty program remains up-to-date with larger Loyalty industry advancements and technological developments.
• Identify customer segments and tailor journeys accordingly.
• Collaborate with third-party agencies and vendors on all aspects of member communications and experiences.
• Manage the member contact strategy across channels
• Leverage insights on voice of customer to implement loyalty strategy that enhance and optimize customer experience
• Manage CRM campaigns from ideation through to execution and results
• Establish strong relationships cross-functionally across marketing, product, analytics, and data science to drive Loyalty initiatives forward
• Conduct competitive research and monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
• Inspire the business to be customer-centric by contributing to business-wide understanding of metrics, performance, and journey principles
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in loyalty and digital marketing
• Experience with third party vendor management and outside agency relationships is a plus
• Experience with reporting suites such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Microstrategy
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc)
• Must be a strong collaborator who can work effectively with key cross-functional partners
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in multi-channel retail industry a plus
• Background in email development and HTML a plus
• Experience with CRM lifecycle planning and email automation
• Expert knowledge of email best practices and response metrics
• Prior managerial/supervisory experience
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment